Use this link to find an ROWP (Reigistered Onsite Wastewater Practitioner)

ROWP Finder

 Installation Code for Decentralized Wastewater Systems

PDF Publication CSA Group

Finding A Qualified Hydrogeologist
The links below will assist you in finding a qualified “hydrogeologist” to meet the new requirements of the Sewerage System regulation that requires both the treatment tank and any other part of the sewerage system to be 30 meters from a drinking water well.

BC Environment Website


BOSCCA © 2014. All Rights Reserved.